I am still learning how to wear eye makeup. While I can use eye liners easily, I find didficult to use eye shadows. Kept on looking at beautiful EOTD's of fellow bloggers and think of trying those on myself. So this Friday when everyone was at work and I was getting bored, so thought of playing with eye shadows.
Product used MUA Artistic palette. This is my most used palette when I do trials.
Colorbar Black out Liner
One blending brush and other thin brush for lower line.
1. Used black liner and liner upper eye properly and then using same liner make a V to outer corner of the eye.
2. Using a brush spread this black color with light hand movement inwards going till midway.
3. Then used Dirty blue (Ice) shade and spread it ll over eye lid and blend till shades looks even all over eyes and mixed well..
4. Finally once again used black liner and outline upper and water line.
5. With the help of thin brush and same eyeshadow carefully applied eyeshadow below water line
Same steps with purple (Grape) eyeshadow.
Which one did you like?? Dirty blue or Purple???